Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello again!! I was just wanting to explain to you how great the care was that I got in the hospital. While I was in the hospital they treated me like royalty you could say! They would come to me when I needed something, they would comfort me in times of need, and they would explain things when I didn't get it. They treated me like the hospital was my second home! When I was at Dayton Childrens I would always tell my mom that I wanted to rent out the playroom and have my birthday party there! That would be my dream is to have my birthday at Dayton Childrens and give all the presents to the kids in need! This year at the Dance marathon at U.D I am going to have a whole hour for Justice's birthday party! I am so excited to go and have my birthday party at an event that raises money for Childrens hospital!!:)

No comments: