Thursday, June 18, 2009

After DC

I had a lot of fun in DC!! I got to go on the Senate floor and put in votes for Congressman Turner and a couple of Congressmen and women. Mr. Turner also gave us his coin which is very nice. He was a joy to be around and I enjoyed his company. He even took me on a member's only balcony that had a gorgeous view of DC. It was amazing!! I was so astonished that he let me and my little sister do all that. It was a once in a lifetime opporitunity. Mr. Turner and Mr. Austria offered me and my family a private tour of the Capitol if we ever come back in town. So I am so glad I had this opporitunity. I wish I could've stayed longer but I experienced something that most people will never get to experience in their lifetime. So DC was amazing! So was the Star Spangled Evening. I enjoyed the caricatures the most and the digital photos of me with Michelle and Barack. Overall DC was amazing!!!

No comments: