Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Afternoon! Greetings from Washington D.C!! This is my second day in Washington with Dayton Childrens hospital. The first day we had extra time to do what-ever my mom and I wanted to do, but today is going to be a very busy day! So far today I woke up this morning and ate breakfast at Starbucks! Then after breakfest I went on a sight- seeing tour with all the other kids, with other childrens hospitals. I just got finished with a lunch that N.A.C.H has provided. In about an hour I am going to talk to Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. John Boehner about law things! I can't wait it will be soooo much fun! I will hopefully blog tonight about talking with the Reps. and I will try to put pictures of Washington on my next one! I'm haveing so much Fun here!!:) Love, *~Justice~*

No comments: